10 Reasons NOT to code your own HTML
10 great reasons not to code your own HTML for your next project.
10. You can’t code.
Design to code services are for people just like you, no technical experience required. Don’t worry, developers don’t bite.
9. You are on a deadline (or multiple deadlines)
Rapidly approaching deadlines are not good for your stress level. If you don’t know how you will get the job done in time we have RUSH PSD to HTML options available.
7. Your client doesn’t want to pay for you to code by the hour
Using a design to code service for your website will be a fraction of what it would cost to code by the hour. We’ll even give you a PDF estimate to take to your client!
6. You don’t know any reliable web developers
Finding any good developer is hard, finding reliable outsourced development is even harder. You need someone you can count on who knows how to make you happy.
5. You have a LOT of pages to develop
If you build large, complex applications with extensive views, design to code services save you time so you aren’t wasting developer time coding HTML.
4. Your development team is backlogged
Your team is great, but they are busy building out your application. Don’t slow them down!
3. You are building a WordPress theme
WordPress sites are overtaking the web – everybody wants one and now you don’t have to be an expert to give it to them.
1. You are the smartest person on the planet and realize The Site Slinger should code your designs, not you.
We are happy to help!
Want to Learn More? See Examples!
And Who Are We?
I am Nate McGuire from The Site Slinger. We're a team of web designers and developers in beautiful Austin, Texas. We love to code pixel perfect HTML/CSS, clean and easy to use WordPress sites, web applications and more!
Our Awesome Customers
Here are some people that trust us with all of their design to code work.