Who we are:
P2H Inc. (“SiteSlinger“)
6920 S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89113, USA
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide
We may ask you for personal information including name, email, contact information etc. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other TheSiteSlinger services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Services.
When you access TheSiteSlinger services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
When you send email or other communications to TheSiteSlinger, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our Services and inform you about news and offers that you may like. If you choose to receive email marketing from TheSiteSlinger, we can let you know when there are special offers, or to tell you about our news. You can stop receiving marketing information from us at any time by pushing “Unsubscribe” link in the email or by emailing us to email@example.com.
We do not collect and store any sensitive information about you. We knowingly do not collect any information from children under 16 years old.
If we need to use your personal information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
TheSiteSlinger stores your personal and other information on the servers in the United States of America and Europe. Such information will be stored and processed for as long as needed for the purpose of use or until you withdraw your consent for personal information processing.
Information sharing and transfer
TheSiteSlinger may share your information (including your personal information) with other companies or individuals outside of TheSiteSlinger in the following circumstances:
- We may also share such information to a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of TheSiteSlinger, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information.
Your rights in respect to your personal information
If you wish to execute any of your rights below, please send us a request through your personal account or to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you or a copy of it;
- the right to correct (rectify) your personal information if it is inaccurate;
- the right to erase your personal information or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions;
- the right to ask us to pass your information to other companies or organisations upon your written request (when technically feasible);
- the right to withdraw your consent to your personal information processing through your personal account or by email. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing TheSiteSlinger conducted prior to your withdrawal.